Design Considerations For A Gear Drive
Design considerations for a gear Drive
1) centre distance betwixt ii shaft is considered at gear Drives blueprint time.
3) speed of driving gear is considered at designing time
5) velocity ratio of gear is considered at blueprint time.
7) Number of teeth on gear
9) terms required for gear.
11) infinite in addition to textile is depression costly.
13) life of gear must endure high.
14) corrosion must endure less.
15) Reliability of gear must endure high during performance time.
16) lubrication must endure less
17) slow to earnings of ii gear.