Design Considerations For A Gear Drive
Design considerations for a gear Drive
1) centre distance betwixt ii shaft is considered at gear Drives pattern time.
3) speed of driving gear is considered at designing time
5) velocity ratio of gear is considered at pattern time.
7) Number of teeth on gear
9) terms required for gear.
11) infinite together with textile is depression costly.
13) life of gear must hold out high.
14) corrosion must hold out less.
15) Reliability of gear must hold out high during functioning time.
16) lubrication must hold out less
17) tardily to network of ii gear.