What Is Scavenging Procedure Inwards Ic Engine
What is scavenging ?
Scavenging is a procedure used inwards internal combustion (ic) engine inwards which burnt gases are forced to atmosphere from engine cylinder yesteryear using inlet pull per unit of measurement area of fresh air.
I.e scavenging is procedure inwards which exhaust gas removes yesteryear using fresh charge.
|What is Scavenging procedure inwards ic engine|
Scavenging inwards ii stroke used entirely non for four stroke engine.because four stroke engine has four stroke too bring separated stroke thence no exhaust removing problems.so scavenging organization is entirely used inwards entirely 2 stroke engine.
The term of scavenging is to a greater extent than frequently than non associated alongside high efficient engine.
Two stroke engine scavenging is minor inwards size than three stroke engine scavenging procedure part.
Effect of scavenging procedure on ic engine
1) If proper scavenging procedure used too then ability output increase.
2) thermal efficiency decreases.
Types of scavenging
Mcq on scavenging process
1. When Scavenging procedure used inwards four stroke ci engine too then engine efficiency is..........
2. When scavenging procedure used too then increased.............
3. Scavenging procedure to a greater extent than frequently than non used in.....
4. The air used for forcing out of burnt gases out of engine cylinder during exhaust periods that procedure is called as..............